joi, 28 august 2014

The same


Somehow I still believe that one day I am going to realize that the fear of getting older doesn't belong to us. It belongs to our bodies, the ones that are constantly disintegrating, desperately searching for the same eternity that our souls posses.

But our love is hidden deep inside in our soul and it constantly spreads infinity in our bodies, our bones unite their strength and give them eternity. I believe in our power, lover. I crave for your touch, the kiss of your heart on my cracked heart. I feel your spirit lying on my chest, a heavy presence that eases the nostalgia of my soul. Please, just make this life a game and convert my obssesions in the most beautiful poems that have ever been written. Make this night the sweetest song of my life and let your fears escape through me, don't be afraid of breathing through my lungs.

Trust me, I'm your medicine. You own yourself by existing without me, but having me without possesing me... is true life. You can find in my center the essence of all the virtues, values and feelings. I can be your extasy. I can be you. You can find yourself inside myself.

You and I are the same.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu